Let Little Picasso host your child’s birthday party!
Originally open only to Little Picasso students, we have recently made this option available to the public due to the many requests we have received. We try to limit the amount of parties to maximum two reservations a month because of the effort it required to host in addition to our normal Saturday classes. Call early to make your reservation!
- Fine Art : drawing, coloring, & painting ( Whimsical cat, French Bull Dog, Unicorn, and etc)
- Manga / Cartoon : creating a manga / cartoon character!
- Canvas Bag (extra $4.50 per student for acrylic paint and canvas bag)
- Clay (extra $5 per student for supplies) : We would like to ask parents to come pick up their clay pots 3weeks after we bake them in the kiln.
- Additional options to add : Cupcake decorating, Manicure, and Face painting (extra $2.50 per student)
– We are available for parties on Saturday evenings from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
During Summer (July ~ August), we are available from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. (For a different time frame, please contact us.)
– 1 hour of the time will be used for an art lesson by our instructor. Another 1 hour will be reserved for the birthday party and cleanup/pickup.
– Parents are allowed to come as early as 3:40 pm to set up.
– Please remember there are always late-arriving parents for pickup so please set an earlier time on the invitations!
– A certified art instructor, aided by an assistant if there is a large party, will teach the class.
– We charge $300 for a minimum of 10 children (This includes the art lessons valued at $250 for 10 children and $50 to reserve the Party room). And an additional $25 per child after 10 children. Our maximum capacity is 28 children.
– A $150 deposit is due upon registration. The remaining amount is due on the day of your party.
– Food and decoration are not included. You are welcome to bring your own accommodations.
Art Lesson Specifics
– We have two rooms: one for the art lesson and one bigger room for the party; parents may mingle while we hold the art lesson in the other room.
– We have several art lesson projects that work best for birthday parties but if the birthday party has a certain theme we will consider building a lesson plan for the theme but we will need to know a week in advance.
Please call to inquire for our availability at our Virginia Studio at 703.256.2910.
Schedule an appointment anytime to visit our studios.
We look forward to hearing from you!
BIRTHDAY / GROUP PARTY REGISTRATION FORM >>
>>> Please download this registration form and email us at email@example.com to reserve the date.
* You can email or print out this template to invite your guests.
< French Bull Dog – Canvas bag design >
< Whimsical Cat >
< French Bull Dog >
< Unicorn >